Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Testimony


Before I trusted Christ, my life was empty and it was just like living for the sake of living- without knowing God.

I came to know God when my aunt, who is in Malaysia, was converted to a Christian. So whenever I went back to visit my relatives, I would usually stay at my aunt’s house. After she had become a Christian, she started telling me Bible stories and gospels. Soon, I got curious and would ask questions about it. Even when I returned to Singapore, I would still think and ask myself “Why is it like that?” and I really wanted to know the answers.



During Chinese New Year, we returned to Malaysia. My aunt invited my family to her church and that was the first time I went to a church. On the way there, I was feeling nervous, I also told God that I wanted to have a sign from Him to show that I am chosen to be His daughter. During the worship, I found myself crying and crying and that was the sign God had given me. So we accepted Christ on that night.

After I trusted Christ, I felt that I know more about good and evil. I also made myself stop saying vulgarities and it worked! I feel happy to know who is the true God and am glad that He is my God. I found that I could talk to people more openly. Before I knew Jesus, I was very quiet and always had nothing to say especially at my aunt’s house. After I trusted Him, my relationship with my sister and aunt has improved a lot.

Praise the Lord! =)


Jas Loo Yean Ling
(Vivien's 12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home