Thursday, September 14, 2006

We are proud of you

Check this out:-
http://jsp.triathlonsingapore.org/news_events/events_results/aqua/Sprint_IndividualsSWO.htm

Samantha Koh, we are proud of you.








This is her testimony.

The Lord never fails

On Saturday, 2nd September, I went for my first actual aquathlon at East Coast Park. Before that, I had only swum in the sea once, and completed a so-called aquathlon at a pool with no proper transition and everything.

As such, I was just going for this race for fun, just for the experience. I did not have much expectations because, it was my first time and I did not know who was competing in the race, and well, I was afraid to fail.

Spot the cross! ;)

So anyway, I just went there with a light heart and prayed that God will help me do my best. Surprisingly, I was in the top few positions after the swim. I wasn’t that far off from the top two swimmers, which I thought I would be since I knew their standard from other swimming meets.

During the run, I was constantly communicating with the Lord, and he was ‘running’ with me throughout the race. The weather wasn’t fantastic and I didn’t know how far the rest were behind me, but the Lord motivated me to keep on running. It was by his grace that I was able to come in first, and bring glory to his name. :D

I thank the Lord for giving me this talent, and being with me all this while! May the Lord be with all of us as we participate in more of these sports activities. All the best! (:
Samantha Koh
(Pamelia's 12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home