Sunday, March 26, 2006

God's Purpose For Me

The G12 Conference just ended last week yet whatever God spoke to me in the Conference remains deeply embedded in my mind. The words spoken to me were so strong that after the Conference, I am so determined to reach out to my friends.


As I was listening attentively to the pastors preaching during the Conference, God brought me to Psalm 139:15:

“My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.”

God knew my destiny even before I was born. From the very first moment I came into this earth until now, God has shown me clearly what His plan for me is and that is to reach out to people and save as many souls as possible. It is not an accident that God put me in an army camp to train me to be more sociable and open-minded and it is not an accident that I was not promoted during my national service days as God wanted me to learn about humility which is lacking in some of my friends who were promoted.

Certainly, it is no coincidence that I have to go to Australia to study, as God wants me to conquer Australia for Him. After so much that God has spoken to me, He brought me back to the basics and that is to have a compassionate heart for my friends and reach out to them. One of my brothers-in-Christ once told me that one reason why we are still living on this earth and not yet in Heaven with God is because He wants us to reach out to the lost souls out there.

Wouldn’t it be great to see our friends together with us in Heaven next time?

Written by:
Andrew Khong
Alvin Lim’s 12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home