Friday, March 24, 2006

G12 Conference Day 1 - My Reflections

While getting ready for the first day of the G12 Conference at EXPO, I recalled last year’s Conference where we dreamt a New Dream - a dream to serve the nations.

Looking back at 2005, we have seen harvests from the fields of the nations where many have served in, especially during the turbulent times in the aftermath of the Tsunami. Also, there are an ever-increasing number of lives that are being transformed through the G12 vision.

That is why we are ‘Celebrating the Nations’ this year because we want to rejoice in His glorious work throughout the world.

The 5th International G12 Conference 2006 was kicked off to an invigorating start with Pastor Lawrence Khong’s message on ‘Celebrating the Nations’. Listening to the familiar “3 Keys to Fruitfulness” (it was the same message delivered during service for the previous week) made me recall of something I had read somewhere. It says, “A Life without Love is a life without God, for God is Love!” I guess it pretty much applies to the other two keys, which are ‘faith’ and ‘love’.

Besides celebrating the nations, we also claim this year to be a year of great conquests as God’s people! I like to invoke this “victory” prayer every morning because it reminds me of the new covenant that we have with Jesus and it gives you that ‘whoosh!’ feeling - well it sure works for me, do give it a try!

John 1:7
“By the blood of Jesus, ALL of my sins have been forgiven! I have been redeemed and rescued from the power of the enemy. Satan, you have NO power in my life because I have been moved to the kingdom of God!”


2 Corinthians 5:21
“God sees me as I have never sinned because I’m justified by Jesus’ blood!”


Hebrews 12:24
“By the blood of Jesus, I’m sanctified and separated for God!”

“In Jesus name, Amen!”

Written by:
Pamelia Soh
Pastor Fei Fei’s 12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home